- Monday-Friday 8:30AM-5PM during the Revolution off-season.
- During the baseball season late May through early October, you will be required to work additional evening and weekend hours to service your clients who are in attendance for York Revolution home games as well as special events at PeoplesBank Park.
- Sales experience in hospitality, advertising or sponsorship is a plus!
- Experience working in the sports industry is a plus!
- Must have telemarketing and/or cold calling experience
- Relationship-based and consultative selling experience
- Excellent organizational, written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills
- Must be able to multitask and switch priorities to meet business needs
- Must have flexible schedule and be willing to work evenings and weekends
- Prospect new business and service current partners
- Provide solutions for our partners over several products lines including in-park advertising, radio and digital advertising, special events sponsorship, season tickets, group tickets and catered hospitality events.
- Create and present effective proposals
- Maintain relationship with customers by providing support with a sense of urgency
- Be innovative and creative in developing new solution to meet customer needs
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.