Hiltz Propane Systems, Marietta, PA, is an innovative, family-owned organization serving the propane industry in both US and Canada since 2011. Founded on passion and a “can-do” attitude, Hiltz Propane Systems is committed to paying attention to details, providing a quality product, and exceeding customer expectations. Our team of seasoned professionals brings expertise in turnkey propane system design, installation, purchasing/selling of tanks, transportation, and maintenance services and take pride in serving customers with hard work and integrity.
Hiltz Propane Systems is seeking to hire a full-time Accountant to join our collaborative team. This hands-on accounting position will be responsible to successfully perform daily accounting functions including accounts payable, accounts receivable, bank reconciliation, cost accounting, monthly closing/financial statements, and financial reports. The ideal Accountant will enjoy a fast-paced environment and will have a desire to grow within our organization. Additionally, this individual will combine a passion for accuracy/data integrity with an ability to naturally build relationship with team members.
General Requirements & Skills
Accountant Position Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, required
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in an accounting position, essential
- Demonstrated proficiency with technology including Microsoft Office Suite and accounting/tax software, essential. QuickBooks Pro experience, a plus
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Demonstrated community involvement, strongly preferred
Please forward resume and cover letter to our consultants: www.NorthGroupConsultants.com/jobs