This position is responsible for providing administrative support to the Executive Leadership Team, including meeting organization and correspondence, and for providing administrative and project support to the YCEA team.
This individual must have a strong ability to multi-task, meet deadlines, and work independently. This individual must be team-oriented and represent the organization competently and professionally with colleagues, members, volunteers, and the general public. This position reports to the Vice President, Operations & CFO.
- Provide confidential administrative support to the Executive Leadership Team.
- Receive, vet, and prioritize inquiries, meeting requests, and correspondence.
- Maintain and oversee the President & CEO and other members of the Executive Leadership Team’s scheduling, correspondence, and speaking engagements.
- Support YCEA staff with various events, programs, and projects.
- Assist in organizational operations.
- Direct incoming calls and information requests to appropriate YCEA staff, members, partners, or external organizations.
- Greet and assist YCEA and tenant guests.
- Sort and deliver incoming mail and process outgoing mail.
- Other duties as assigned.
General Requirements & Skills
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 5+ years of experience preferred.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Proficient computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office Products.
- Ability to communicate professionally and effectively with colleagues, members, volunteers, and the general public.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to maintain confidential information.
- Ability to multi-task with exceptional attention to detail.