The Administrative Assistant will be responsible for the efficient, accurate, and smooth day-to-day clerical operations of the NAMI York-Adams Counties PA (“NAMIYA”) office and monthly reporting to NAMI Keystone and NAMI National.
NAMI National Values:
- Hope: We believe in the possibility of recovery, wellness, and the potential in all of us.
- Inclusion: We embrace diverse backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives.
- Empowerment: We promote confidence, self-efficacy, and service to our mission.
- Compassion: We practice respect, kindness, and empathy.
- Fairness: We fight for equity and justice.
NAMI York Adams Counties PA Mission:
NAMIYA’s mission is to improve the quality of life of all whose lives are affected by mental illness recognizing that key concepts of recovery, resiliency and support are essential in achieving success.
Provides administrative support to the Executive Director and program staff to ensure efficient operation of the office.
- Answers phone calls, schedules meetings, and supports visitors.
- Maintain all program and service-related statistical data of NAMIYA and provide reports to NAMI Keystone and NAMI National structure as requested.
- Coordinate NAMIYA’s annual walk event activities.
- Prepare and submit program marketing materials including but not limited to, flyers, and press
- Maintain NAMIYA’s membership database for both NAMI 360 and affiliate
- Enters and manages data into HHHub database including donations, calls, and trainings.
- Assist as needed in the implementation of revenue raising efforts, including but not limited to events, grants, and
- Provide assistance with the creation of materials and information associated with the newsletter and other communication/promotion materials or strategies.
- Provide support to NAMIYA Info emails and / or direct incoming calls regarding mental health questions.
- Attends community outreach activities and represents NAMIYA as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
General Requirements & Skills
- High School diploma or general education degree (GED) required; Associates Degree in Business Administration preferred.
- Proven experience as an administrative assistant or equivalent position.
- Ability and willingness to work a total of (15) fifteen to twenty (20) hours per week, with flexibility, including some evenings and/or weekends as needed.
- Familiarity with NAMIYA and its programs.
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office.
- Ability to manage multiple project elements to ensure successful completion of tasks and accuracy is obtained.
- Data entry experience.
- Working knowledge of general office equipment.
Send resume, cover letter, and salary requirements to: email@example.com