The Assistant Office Manager is a senior member of the support staff who will be responsible for creating, implementing and supervising the day-to-day office flow, including setting procedures for file flow in conjunction with the Office Manager, the creation of necessary forms to assist in the efficient use of time, and deal with daily scheduling issues, such a coverage during time-off of the support staff. The Assistant Office Manager will also be responsible for the duties of the Office Manager in his/her absence.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- CREATION AND SUPERVISION OF OFFICE WORK AND FILE FLOW PROCEDURES
The Assistant Office Manager will be responsible for the following:
- BACK UP TO OFFICE MANAGER DUTIES
The Assistant Office Manager will be responsible for performing all duties of the Office Manager in his/her absence.
It is expected of the Office Manager that these duties will be performed accurately, promptly and in a highly independent and autonomous manner.
- Education: High School diploma or higher, plus 2 years relevant work experience
- Relevant computer skills such as a good working knowledge of Excel, Word, and demonstrate ability to quickly learn to work with necessary computer systems such as AOPC, CPCMS and Justware
- Experience with, or demonstrate ability to quickly understand the Criminal Justice system
- Must have management experience or demonstrate the ability to develop management skills
- Must have experience or demonstrate ability to learn payroll systems
- Must be organized, able to multi-task and able to act or respond quickly to problems that arise on a daily basis
- Must have excellent communication and people skills
- Must be able to handle a high-stress environment, including dealing with multiple emergencies, deadlines, and ability to jump from task to task