- $1,000 Sign-on Bonus; paid upon successful completion of the 90-day introductory period; must have been hired after 5/19/22, and before 8/22/22
- Full-time position, Mon-Fri, 40 hrs/wk
- $19.30/hr to start: an additional $0.75/hr upon successful completion of the 90-day introductory period
- Manage the training and development programs for staff members
- Develop or implement recruiting strategies to meet current or anticipated staffing needs
- Must obtain certifications, and provide staff training and orientation on topics such as First Aid/CPR, the MANDT System, and other training as necessary
- Ensure compliance with the Department of Human Services regulations related to staff training.
- Experience directly supporting individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities is preferred.
- Preferred experience using a learning management system
- Preferred certification in CPR and First aid
General Requirements & Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in a human service or education field and 1 year of experience in a training role OR,
- Associates Degree in a human service or education field and 2 years of experience in a training role OR,
- High School diploma or GED and at least 3 years of experience in a training role.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and at least 3 years of good driving experience with your license, and must meet our driver eligibility criteria
- Basic computer skills required