We are actively recruiting for As Needed (PRN - Flexible) as well as Full-Time positions.
Join Community Services Group (CSG), a Certified B Corporation, as a Behavioral Health Advisor for our Adult Mental Health Services Long Term Structured Residence (LTSR) Program in Spring Grove, PA and find meaning in your work every day. Immediately hiring for Behavioral Health Advisor positions.
This position offers:
- $500 to $2,000 Sign-On-Bonus:
- $2,000 for Full-Time & Part-Time Scheduled positions! The $4,000 will be paid after the successful completion of 3 months of employment.
- $500 for PRN Flexible positions! The $500 will be paid after the successful completion of 6 months of employment.
- $16.00 to $17.00 per hour based on education.
- $5.00 per hour Critical Staffing Pay Available.
- Schedules: Full-Time & PRN (Flexible) - Weekday (Afternoon/Evening), Overnight (Awake) & Weekend Hours.
- A great opportunity to start your career in human services - mentoring & paid training.
Our As Needed positions offer you:
- An opportunity to support adults with a serious mental illness at a company that holds dignity and respect in the highest regard.
- A wonderful way to gain experience in human services.
- A fun way to supplement income while supporting the individuals' interests, activities and hobbies in their home and in the community.
- Career development through paid training.
- A chance to get your foot in the door with one of the most progressive companies in our area.
As a Behavioral Health Advisor, you have the opportunity to assist individuals with mental health diagnoses to live more independently and to adjust to life as an independent member of the community while integrating the philosophies of recovery and resiliency. You will also:
- Participate in the development and implementation of each individual's Treatment/Support/Recovery Plan.
- Assist individuals where applicable in the management of the symptoms of their mental illness and establishing their own recovery plan.
- Assist individuals in the development of appropriate skill building necessary for living independently in the community.
- Utilize community resources to promote community integration, independence, and interdependence.
- Prepare meals, including individuals when regulations allow.
- Transport individuals to services, appointments, and community outings in personal or CSG vehicles and assists individuals in and out of vehicles.
- Assist in the daily operation and cleaning of the residence to maintain a healthy and safe environment.
- Be willing to learn and model the five principles of trauma informed care; safety, choice, collaboration, trustworthiness, and empowerment.
- Have a commitment to promote cultural, racial, language and gender access, diversity, equity and inclusion.
About the Program:
- An LTSR is a highly structured therapeutic residential mental health treatment facility designed to serve persons 18 years of age or older who are eligible for hospitalization but who can receive adequate care in an LTSR.
CSG offers Health Insurance & Benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, Prescription, & Vision Insurance available on the 1st day of employment for employees, spouses, domestic partners, & children who qualify.
- Generous Paid Time Off & Other Paid Leave.
- Extensive paid training.
- Career Development Opportunities.
- Wellness Programs and Reimbursement.
- Up-to-date, user friendly technology and in-house IT support.
- 401K with employer match, Tuition Assistance & More!
Health Insurance & Benefits availability will vary.
Become a valued member of the CSG Team. Together, we are a force for good!
To APPLY or learn more about this and all open positions at CSG, please visit csgonline.org/jobs.
Like other healthcare organizations, we provide essential services to individuals and we will continue to serve and to hire during the COVID-19 pandemic while providing a safe and stable work environment for our team.
Community Services Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer supporting Workforce Diversity.
General Requirements & Skills
Education (must have one of the requirements):
- High school diploma or equivalency and any of the following:
- 12 semester hours of college training in a mental illness related field; OR
- 6 month of formal training in mental illness or related field; OR
- Related personal, professional or educational experience.
- Bachelor's Degree in human services or related field.
Must also have:
- Ability to work flexible hours outside of regular scheduled hours and travel to other local programs.
- Valid driver's license and the willingness to transport individuals within the community in personal or CSG vehicles.
- Ability to obtain clearances as defined by regulations.