York, PA | Full Time
The Investment Real Estate Group of Companies is seeking a Brokerage Advisor based out of our home office in York, PA.
The Investment Real Estate Group of Companies (IREGC) is composed of real estate centric entities focused on the self-storage industry. The various companies provide brokerage services, property management, development, construction, general self-storage consulting and insurance products. In addition, we own and manage a portfolio of self-storage properties. Our market area includes the nine States in the Mid-Atlantic and Northeast. Learn more at www.irellc.com.
A Brokerage Advisor is a sales professional in charge of overseeing transactions between buyers and sellers of self-storage properties. They must have clear communication with buyers, sellers, lenders, appraisers, and trade partners involved in the transaction. A productive Brokerage Advisor will be well compensated for delivering results. We work as a true team and results are shared. For those interested in learning about commercial real estate, this opportunity and environment will be hard to match!
- Prospect into established and new marketing territories
- Complete cold calls, door knocks, and communication with owners/decision makers
- Update and maintain CRM system
- Attend trade shows (travel reimbursed by IREGC)
- Prepare proposals, listing agreements, offering memorandums, letters of intent and purchase agreements
- Understand various financial metrics used to evaluate commercial real estate
- 1-3 years of success in a sales role
- Real Estate license
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
We look forward to hearing from you,
The IREGC Team