The Investment Real Estate Group of Companies (IREGC) is composed of real estate centric entities focused on the self-storage industry. The various companies provide brokerage services, property management, development, and construction services, general self-storage consulting and insurance products. In addition, we own a portfolio of self-storage properties. Our market area includes the nine States in the Mid-Atlantic and Northeast. Learn more at www.irellc.com.
IREGC currently employs over 85 people with approximately 29 of those in the home office. We strive to maintain a friendly, family-like work atmosphere. At times, the work can be hectic and other times very mellow; adaptability is key. IREGC employees are team oriented where all colleagues wear many hats and help each other succeed. While business is the priority, colleagues are encouraged to live healthy, balanced lives. Our company follows these core values: do the right thing; be enthusiastic, engaged, and competitive; work hard and smart; having fun; and be compassionate and authentic.
The Brokerage Associate’s primary role is to assist the brokerage team with cold calls into IRE’s established marketing territory. In addition to cold calling, the Brokerage Associate will also be responsible for updating and maintaining a CRM system, website user management, and supporting the brokerage team with various administrative responsibilities. A productive Brokerage Associate can and will be well compensated for delivering results.
- Work with the Vice President of Brokerage and the Brokerage Advisor’s to establish calling territories on a weekly basis.
- Make a minimum of 150 cold calls or spend approximately 30 hours per week on the phone cold calling self-storage owners.
- Update the IRE CRM with owner contact information and updated property information.
- Approve website account requests and contact buyers who are interested in our listings.
- Coordinate and Schedule Appointments for the brokerage team.
- Assist the brokerage team with the collection and organization of marketing packages and property valuations.
- Collect and organize due diligence materials between buyers and sellers.
General Requirements & Skills
We are looking for someone who thrives in an environment of growth, change and creativity with each day being a little different from the last. To succeed as a Broker Associate you must be able to work independently and push through adversity daily. We are looking for a natural networker, who is grounded, results driven and highly organized.
Our ideal candidate will:
- Be fiscally motivated to work hard and produce results.
- Offer help to the team before being asked.
- Add energy to every conversation and highlight good work from team members.
- Looking to grow in knowledge and responsibility every day.
- Ability to problem solve.
- Ask why and seek knowledge.
- Be career minded and look to grow into the role of Broker Advisor.
- Tell a joke at no one’s expense.
- 1-3 years of success in a sales role – real estate experience not required
- Exceptional networking/people skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree preferred