Length of assignment: Evaluation Hire (temp to hire) depending on job performance, attitude, and attendance.
Shift A - Monday-Friday - 5:30a - 2:00p
Shift B - Monday-Friday - 1:30p - 10:00p
Shift C - Monday-Friday - 9:30p - 6a-hr All shifts train on Shift A for three days!
Shift the retention bonus of $100.00 after 5 days of picking 7,000 cases.
Job Description: Lift up to 50 lbs and electric pallet jack experience is a must.
Ask about case picking bonus.
A case picker works in a warehouse or shipping department. Their job duties are to review and fulfill orders. They may also take completed orders to the delivery truck platform. Career qualifications for a case picker vary but may include shipping experience, some computer literacy, and the ability to lift or move heavy packages.”
- Responsible always for promoting a safety culture and awareness within their area. Support and always adhere to all plant safety policies and procedures.
- Safe operation of material handling equipment (stand-up electric pallet jack) in an efficient manner to meet performance standards.
- Utilization of computerized WMS (warehouse management system) for all assigned work.
- Single case pick utilizing voice-to-pick software system.
- Ensure that case picked pallets are stacked to meet specifications.
- Shrink wrap pallets to prepare for shipment.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- 6+ months experience in a high volume, fast-paced warehouse facility preferred.
- 6+ months stand-up electric pallet jack experience required.
- Ability to work mandatory overtime as required.
- Ability to successfully complete a Drug Screen and Criminal Background Screen.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English.
Job Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Good hand-eye coordination.
- Focus on maintaining excellent quality.
- Ability to follow directions well.
- Ability to work independently.
- Close attention to detail.
- Light to heavy physical effort required.
- Must be able to occasionally lift to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to regularly lift 20-30 lbs.
- Must be able to occasionally push/pull force of up to 50 lbs.
- Regularly required to walk, stand, reach, and move around machinery.
- Regular use of hands, wrists, and forearms.
- Must be able to walk and stand between 8-12 hours/day.
Ways to Apply:
General Requirements & Skills
Ways to Apply:
- CALL TODAY FOR A PHONE INTERVIEW 717-718-HIRE (4473)
- Resumes may be emailed to Jobs.YorkPA@ExpressPros.com
- Stop by our York office: 2210 E. Market St. York, Pa 17402 Or Hanover: 11 Carlisle Street, Suite 205, Hanover, PA 17331
About Express Employment Professionals:
Express can help you find the type of job that is a perfect fit for your needs and abilities, and you’ll never pay a fee for our services and support. Whether you’re looking for a full-time position, part-time work, or a more flexible schedule, Express can place you in a wide range of jobs that meet your employment goals including Administrative, Commercial, and Professional positions. Benefits available to Eligible Express Associates:
- Medical Plan/Dental Plan
- EAP (Employee Assistance Program)
- Holiday Pay (6 Days Observed)
- 401 (k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Vision/Eyewear Plan
- Vacation Pay
- Life Insurance
- Prescription Drug Reimbursement
- Short-Term Disability
- Referral Bonuses
For a complete listing of all open positions, visit www.expresspros.com