Do you have strong communication, observation, and organizational skills paired with an overwhelming amount of compassion and care? With ProMedica Senior Care, you can combine your love of people and strong work ethic to aid patients with basic nursing care. In this entry-level position, you’ll be gaining valuable experience on your path to a fulfilling career in nursing. Working at ProMedica Senior Care means you’ll have industry-leading benefits, excellent training, opportunities to learn and all that you need to build a career.
If you're ready to start a career where you’ll build long-lasting relationships and be fulfilled professionally and intellectually, then we’re excited to work with you.
ProMedica is a mission-based, not-for-profit health and well-being organization headquartered in Toledo, Ohio. It serves communities in 28 states. The organization offers acute and ambulatory care, an insurance company with a dental plan, and post-acute and academic business lines. The organization has more than 49,000 employees, 12 hospitals, 2,500+ physicians and advanced practice providers with privileges, 1,000+ healthcare providers employed by ProMedica Physicians, a health plan, and senior care services.
ProMedica`s senior care division, formerly known as HCR ManorCare, operates 335+ assisted living facilities, skilled nursing centers, memory care communities and hospice and home health care agencies. Services are provided in 26 states and currently operate under the brand names Heartland, ManorCare, ProMedica and Arden Courts. Over the next 18 months, the senior care entities will begin to rebrand to ProMedica.
Driven by its Mission to improve your health and well-being, ProMedica has been nationally recognized for its advocacy programs and efforts to address and lead in social determinants of health, champion healthy aging and cultivate innovative solutions. For more information about ProMedica senior care services, please visit www.promedicaseniorcare.org.
HCR ManorCare provides a range of services, including skilled nursing care, assisted living, post-acute medical and rehabilitation care, hospice care, home health care and rehabilitation therapy.
The CNA Certified Nursing Assistant will provide basic nursing care to patients and residents within the scope of the nursing assistant responsibilities and performs basic nursing procedures under the direction of the licensed nurse supervisor.
CNA Certified Nursing AssistantResponsibilities:
- Assists residents with resident care including bathing, grooming, hygiene and placement of adaptive equipment
- Ensures call lights are within reach of residents and answers call lights promptly
- Reports all changes in residents condition to supervisor as soon as possible
- Assures that residents are positioned appropriately for meals and serves meal trays as well as assists with feeding as needed per individual plan of care
- Completes all required documentation prior to end of shift
CNA Certified Nursing AssistantRewards:
- Receive unparalleled training
- Competitive pay
- Industry-leading benefits including comprehensive health coverage, generous time off, 401K, and more
- Education benefits such as student loan repayment assistance, education discounts, and in-house continuing education training
- Unlimited growth opportunities in a variety of roles or locations
Be a part of the team leading the nation in healthcare while having fulfilling work with a purpose!
General Requirements & Skills
Our candidate will possess the ability to communicate with patients and nursing staff. Prior experience as nursing assistant preferred but not required.
Job Specific Details:
Includes a Sign on Bonus & New Rates
Successful completion of State Approved Nursing Assistant Training and Competency Evaluation Program. Good standing in the state registry is required.