Join a team delivering top quality custom precision products in a climate-controlled environment. We offer a 4-day work week, competitive salary & benefits, Health Insurance and HSA, 401K & more.
Are you proud of American ingenuity and energized by the chance to grow U.S. manufacturing? We are a small yet growing ISO-certified manufacturing company with a reputation for high quality, high precision products and services. We aspire to greatness for our company and the critical needs U.S. military and commercial clients we serve. We seek trained production professionals who desire a challenging, fulfilling career and can help us thrive.
Are you a hands-on person who:
- has strong mechanical and math skills with a high aptitude in CNC programming and machining?
- possesses curiosity, runs toward challenges and has a persistent desire to grow and learn?
- sees no task as too big or small?
- can work independently, managing day-to-day responsibilities while also contributing to team efforts to improve our systems and processes?
- is a confident, positive contributor in building an excellent culture?
- has a high standard of excellence yet can roll up your sleeves and do what’s needed to get us there?
- has excellent interpersonal and communication skills?
- is interested in producing high-precision, custom parts?
- is eager to learn and grow your skills?
We have an immediate opening for a CNC Programmer. Primary job responsibilities include:
- program CNC lathes and mills effectively utilizing CAD/CAM system
- collaborate with engineering and quality teams to produce conforming parts, especially during the first article process
- select and manage tooling and fixturing
- coordinate with project managers to establish routing setup and run times
- work with machinists to define and optimize setups and programs
- maintain clear documentation and program organization
- proactively seek continuous improvement in processes, quality, safety, etc.
- monitor machine performance and help identify maintenance needs
A minimum of 3 years manufacturing experience required, including a minimum of 2 years CNC programming, or CNC machining experience with a minimum of 6 months programming. Experience working in an ISO certified environment preferred. High school or technical school graduate required. Experience with NX CAM software is a plus, but not required.
If you fit the bill, we invite you to apply today.
Job Type: Full-time
We are fully operational but are closed to visitors at this time, so interviewees will be asked to sign our COVID-19 Visitor policy, which is designed to assure their safety and ours.