The Cook prepares and serves quality meals to clients in our mental health, rehabilitation or treatment facilities, while adhering to dietary needs.
- Prepares daily meals within established menu parameters.
- Serves daily meals to clients.
- Washes dishes, pots, pans, and utensils as required.
- Maintains kitchen sanitation, including sweeping and mopping of floors each shift.
- Maintains "clean as you go" policy within work areas.
- Adheres to established HACCP guidelines.
General Requirements & Skills
- Minimum of two (2) years' experience cooking in a restaurant/hotel setting.
- Current and validfood handlers permit from local health department.
- Experience in Healthcare Food Services preferred.
- CPR/First Aid Certification is required for this position. If not CPR/First Aid certified at time of hire, certification must be obtained within the state mandated time frame after first day of employment.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled