Family First Health is seeking Dental Assistants for our York location. As a Dental Assistant at Family First Health, you should have a positive and outgoing personality, excellent patient care skills, and strong organizational skills.
A qualified Dental Assistant should have:
Working knowledge of dental procedures and terminology
Ability to build relationships with patients
Computer proficiency and the ability to learn new programs
Previous work experience in a dental practice is a plus
This position is more than just a job, it’s an opportunity to learn and grow with a terrific dental team. We’re dedicated to offering trustworthy dental services and care. The Dental Assistant position will play a large role in that. If this sounds a like a good fit, we would love to hear from you.
- $500 sign on bonus
- 3 Weeks of Paid Vacation per year
- 6 Days Paid Sick Leave Time per year
- 4 Personal Days per year
- No Late Evenings or Weekend Hours
- Paid Time Off on Holidays
- Health, Dental, & Vision Insurance Plans
- Short/Long Term Disability and Life Insurance
- 403(b) Retirement Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement Opportunities
- Attention to work-life balance
- Opportunity for growth and advancement
- And More!