Does the following describe you?
Personable, determined, and driven to make a difference. You can see beyond a problem, respond to situations in crafty ways, and put a positive and professional spin on any situation.
Multitasking and professionalism are natural habits. Your ideal work environment is team centered, competitive, and a place where you get rewarded for your efforts.
Comfortable in an office environment, expects professional results, and desires to solve problems. You are driven by fast pace and change.
Do you have the following requirements/experience?
• Thrives in a fast-paced environment
• Positive, friendly, and upbeat attitude
• Customer service or sales experience
• Understanding of common business practices and procedures
• High school diploma/GED
Express culture & environment:
We help people in our community find work every day. Since Express Employment Professionals is in the business of helping good people find good jobs, we’ll teach the right person about the interviewing and placement process with our paid training program. If you are looking for a professional environment that offers room for growth, additional training, and access to the best resources available, you should work for Express.
We want to make a difference locally and across North America. With more than 800 locations across U.S., Canada, and South Africa, we are on a mission to put a million people to work annually.
Ways to Apply:
- CALL TODAY FOR A PHONE INTERVIEW 717-718-HIRE (4473)
- Resumes may be emailed to Jobs.YorkPA@ExpressPros.com
- Stop by our York office: 2210 E. Market St. York, Pa 17402 Or Hanover: 11 Carlisle Street, Suite 205, Hanover, PA 17331
About Express Employment Professionals:
Express can help you find the type of job that is a perfect fit for your needs and abilities, and you’ll never pay a fee for our services and support. Whether you’re looking for a full-time position, part-time work, or a more flexible schedule, Express can place you in a wide range of jobs that meet your employment goals including Administrative, Commercial, and Professional positions. Benefits available to Eligible Express Associates:
- Medical Plan/Dental Plan
- EAP (Employee Assistance Program)
- Holiday Pay (6 Days Observed)
- 401 (k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Vision/Eyewear Plan
- Vacation Pay
- Life Insurance
- Prescription Drug Reimbursement
- Short-Term Disability
- Referral Bonuses
For a complete listing of all open positions, visit www.expresspros.com