Gavin™ is an award-winning full-service boutique brand communications agency located in Central PA serving national and regional clients in government, healthcare, education, manufacturing and business services. We are committed to attracting and supporting a diverse workforce as an employer of choice. We’re looking for an experienced Executive Assistant to support our agency President and CEO as we continue on a path of growth.
This role provides executive-level support to the President/CEO of Gavin. This person is responsible for supporting the successful oversight and completion of daily administration, new business and supporting communications tasks to ensure the functionality of the agency’s activities under the executive’s oversight. Working with a dynamic and fast-paced team, this individual will provide comprehensive support to the President/CEO to ensure client, new business, agency and team communications are managed with great attention and efficiency. An ideal team member should have exceptional multi-tasking and communication skills, superior writing skills and be highly proficient in all required Microsoft programs with a commitment to achieving a high level of accuracy, attention to detail and complete understanding of confidentiality.
This is an important position that will function as the President/CEO’s right-hand personnel.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Support the CEO by managing coordination of speaking engagements, client requests, meeting preparation and presentation prep, new business coordination and all other projects as assigned as needed
- Communicate effectively with staff, clients and industry contacts while fostering trusting relationships
- Support the Executive Team with compiling, maintaining, and organizing marketing materials for client projects / events
- Support on development of new business responses, proposals and pitches
- Conduct necessary industry research and supporting project coordination on executive level projects
- Receive and transcribe confidential or sensitive information
- Assist in the organization of promotional events for various campaigns and agency affairs as needed
- Schedule, maintain and update the CEO’s daily calendar
- Copywriting, editing and proofing as assigned
- Collaborate with various internal teams and participate in meetings to develop project activities
- Closely monitor assigned projects to ensure deadlines remain on track
- Assist with proposal development as needed
- Coordinate daily and weekly schedules, meeting agendas and other planning details essential to successful interactions
- Coordinate new business follow-up, pitches, and meetings
- Function as the liaison to the President/CEO for all requests, projects and meetings as needed
- Complete various administrative duties as assigned, including project support tasks
- Minimum of one (3) year relevant work experience specific to executive administrative support
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to assist with content development, editing and proofing
- Must possess the ability to be solution-oriented and work under minimal supervision
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft programs (e.g. Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Ability to manage high stress situations; remain calm under pressure
GavinTM offers a competitive benefit package including paid time off, medical benefits, company paid short-term disability and life insurance, life insurance, access to a retirement plan with company match, and yes.. even your birthday off!
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY:
Gavin ™ is an equal opportunity employer and makes all employment decisions without regard to race, color, citizenship status, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including but not limited to hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, benefits, compensation, and training. We seek to comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws related to discrimination.
Gavin™ makes decisions concerning employment based strictly on business needs and an individual's qualifications and ability to perform the job under consideration, the comparative qualifications and abilities of other applicants or employees, and the individual's past performance within the organization.
Please submit resume, cover letter, three professional references and at least one relevant work sample to firstname.lastname@example.org.
INCOMPLETE submissions/applications will not be considered. NO PHONE CALLS.