Hiltz Propane Systems, Marietta, PA, is an innovative, family-owned organization serving the propane industry in both US and Canada since 2011. Founded on passion and a “can-do” attitude, Hiltz Propane Systems is committed to paying attention to details, providing a quality product, and exceeding customer expectations. The team of 35 seasoned professionals brings expertise in turnkey propane system design, installation, purchasing/selling of tanks, transportation, and maintenance services and take pride in serving customers with hard work and integrity.
Hiltz Propane Systems is seeking to hire a full-time Executive Assistant to provide high-level administrative support to the President. This position will be responsible to manage the President’s professional and personal schedule, prepare communications, provide exceptional internal/external customer service, and support various Hiltz Propane Systems initiatives. Additionally, the Executive Assistant will have the ability to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations and contribute to the overall efficiency of the organization. The ideal Executive Assistant will enjoy building relationships and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
General Requirements & Skills
Executive Assistant Position Qualifications:
- Minimum of 3 years of successful experience as an Executive Assistant, required
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, essential
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively with others, essential
- Demonstrated proficiency with technology including both PC and Mac, strongly preferred
- Bachelor’s degree or continuing education, a plus
- Demonstrated community involvement, strongly preferred
Please forward resume and cover letter to our consultants: www.NorthGroupConsultants.com/jobs