Want to Earn Some Extra Money While Having Fun, Earning a Discount on Pet Products, and While Learning More About the Growing World of E-Commerce?
- Wages up to $19.50!
- This includes an additional $2.00 per hour incentive, available now until June 26th, 2021 on all hours worked
- Sign on bonus of $500 for all new hires that start on or before June 26th, 2021!
- Additionally, earn up to an extra $500 in Overtime Incentives (see Recruiting Team for detail)
- IMMEDIATE start dates for both day and night shift
- ON THE SPOT job offers!
- PLUS excellent benefits that start on the 1st of the month after you start!
BRAND NEW Chewy Fulfillment Center in Lewisberry!
Monday - Friday | 9:00am to 5:00pm
100 Goodman Drive, Lewisberry, PA 17339
Chewy Harrisburg Recruiting Office
Monday - Friday | 9:00am to 5:00pm and Saturday from 9:00am to 3:00pm
3950 Tecport Drive, Ste 140 Harrisburg, PA 17111
Chewy is hiring Warehouse Workers, Material Handlers, and Fulfillment Specialists for our fulfillment center in Lewisberry, PA with wages up to $19.50/hr with opportunity for increases at 3, 6, 12, 18, 24, 30, 36, 42, and 48 months!!! We also offer competitive benefits, climate-controlled warehouse, leadership development programs with rapid career growth potential, Team Member incentives, and full-time opportunities.
What you'll do:
- Fulfillment Specialists perform a wide range of warehouse functions.
- Duties include everything from making boxes to loading those boxes in trailers, and everything in between within the warehouse.
- We focus on excellent customer service and we take pride and great care in every order we fill for our customers
What You'll Need:
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Preferred experience driving a stand-up Forklift; Reach Truck, Order Picker/Cherry Picker; no experience required – internal training offered
- Willing to be trained on PIT equipment (Powered Industrial Vehicles) i.e. Cherry Picker/Order Picker, High Reach, Movexx, Pallet Jack, Walkie Rider, etc.
- Preferred experience in Inbound receiving, loading/unloading material, putaway, or labeling within a warehouse environment
- Flexibility for opportunities when overtime is required
*** Please note that the PA Governor order requires that masks be worn in public. To protect the health and safety of our Team Members, Chewy is requiring everyone at our Facilities to wear a mask, so kindly remember to wear yours. If you do not have one upon arrival, you will be provided with a disposable mask. ***
Warehouse worker, fulfillment specialist, general labor, material handler, shipping, receiving, picking, packing, order fulfillment, inventory control, quality control, distribution specialist, jobs, careers