As the global experts in communication, monitoring and control for industrial automation, Red Lion has been delivering innovative solutions to customers for forty years. Our award-winning technology enables companies worldwide to gain real-time data visibility that drives productivity. Product brands include Red Lion, Sixnet and N-Tron. With headquarters in York, Pennsylvania, the company has offices across the Americas, Asia-Pacific and Europe. Visit us at www.redlion.net.
The General Assembler I - 2nd Shift position assembles industrial display and control equipment, human machine interface, electronic components and subassemblies. This is a 2nd Shift position working 4 - 10 hour days a week. Working days are Monday - Thursday 2:25 pm -1:00 am.
Essential Job Functions
- Assembles equipment
- Performs burn-in testing
- Tests equipment for proper functionality
- Calibrates equipment based on testing results
- Labels and packs product based on specifications
General Requirements & Skills
- High school diploma or GED
- Entry level
Behaviors for Success
- Have the ability to read and interpret documents and the ability to write routine reports
- Have the ability to do basic math and the ability to read a measurement scale
- Careful attention to detail
- Good attendance history
- Demonstrated problem-solving and analytical skills. Ability to pay attention to detail and accuracy.
- Desire and ability to work in a fast-paced environment and prioritize while multi-tasking
- Ability to work and function independently with high degree of accuracy
- Endorse, support, and model the Company’s core values of:
- Be True
- Own It
- Aim High
- Adherence to Electrostatic Discharge (ESD) safety and soldering equipment safety requirements posted in the manufacturing facility
- Read and follow MSD sheets posted in manufacturing facility
Red Lion Controls is committed to recruiting and selecting candidates based on their qualifications. We are a proud EEO employer and will hire, train and promote individuals regardless of age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), national origin, marital status, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other status protected under applicable laws.
Soldering - Novice
Assembly - Novice
Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
High School or better.
1 year: Manufacturing Experience
Licenses & Certifications (Preferred)
IPC Printed Circuit Brd