Hanover Foods Corporation is currently seeking General Laborers on all shifts. You can apply online at www.hanoverfoods.com or in person 1550 York St., Hanover - PA 17331.
- Performs general, non-mechanic, labor duties such as strapping finished goods, stacking pallets, tote makeup and tear down, and dumping throughout the plant.
- Sight inspects and removes defects or any extraneous material from product.
- Prepare raw material for production.
- Responsible for container inspection to include seam inspection, proper lid placements and proper fill levels in containers.
General Requirements & Skills
- Previous manufacturing experience not required
- Must have flexible schedule including working 40+ hours a week and weekends (shift schedule is based on production needs)
- Responsible for physically lifting up to 75 pounds as required.
Hanover Foods Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.