This team member will work in various positions such as finishing, readying apartments for tenant move in, weatherization/home performance, and home maintenance. They will help to assist supervisors to guide and train technicians.
Duties and responsibilities
- Help guide and train technicians
- Ensure rental units pass our Rent Ready Inspection
- Ensure units pass any municipality inspection
- Ability to speak with and interact with tenants
- Work on small projects as work load dictates.
- Attend and ensure completion of high water consumption checks.
- Be available for on call as required by our on call policy
- Any other tasks as requested by supervisors.
General Requirements & Skills
Valid Driver’s License
- 3-5 years maintenance experience
- High School diploma or equivalent
- High attention to detail
- Average general knowledge of all construction trades, such as Electrical, Plumbing, Finishing and Weatherization
- Good organizational skills
- Ability to work well with others
- Ability to multitask
- Comfortable using an iPhone, email and Google applications
- Bilingual preferred
- Must provide own basic tools