Join Community Services Group (CSG), a Certified B Corporation, as a Group Therapist for our Adult Mental Health (MH) Partial Hospitalization Program in York, PA and find meaning in your work every day.
As a Group Therapist, you are an active member of the multi-disciplinary team and serve as the Qualified Mental Health Professional for the program. Your primary responsibility is to assist and support individuals in achieving their optimal level of functioning. You also,
- Provide case administration to an assigned caseload.
- Facilitate group process and activity within the program.
- Contribute to the multidisciplinary treatment team process.
- Perform clinical assessments and develops/implements treatment plans.
- Communicate relevant information regarding individual to family and appropriate agencies.
- Share in the ongoing assessment of individual's progress.
- Provide supervision and serves as team leader when needed.
This position offers:
- Full-Time (40 hours per week) Monday to Friday hours - 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM.
- A great opportunity to grow your career at one of the largest human services providers in PA.
CSG offers Health Insurance & Benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, Prescription, Vision & Life Insurance - Available for employees, spouses and domestic partners who qualify.
- Generous Paid Time Off & Other Paid Leave.
- Extensive paid training with an assigned Mentor.
- Career Development Opportunities.
- Wellness Programs and Reimbursement.
- Up-to-date, user friendly technology and in-house IT support.
- 401K with employer match, Tuition Assistance & More!
Health Insurance & Benefits availability will vary.
Become a valued member of the CSG Team. Together, we are a force for good!
Like other healthcare organizations, we provide essential services to individuals and we will continue to serve and to hire during the COVID-19 pandemic while providing a safe and stable work environment for our team.
Community Services Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer supporting Workforce Diversity.
General Requirements & Skills
- Master's degree from an accredited college or university in social work, psychology, nursing or rehabilitation and one year of mental health clinical experience per regulations.
- Experience in mental health and group therapy.
- Knowledge of mental health theory models.
- Experience in Electronic Health Records (EHR).
- Team player with strong communication skills.
- Able to work flexible hours to meet individual's and program's needs.
- Have a valid driver's license, good driving record, and access to a reliable vehicle to attend trainings, meetings, and/or transport individual to appointments.
- Able to obtain clearances as defined by regulations.