ob Title: HR Coordinator/Secretary Full time
Hours of Work: 8:00 am – 4:30 pm
This position is responsible for performing a wide variety of confidential and administrative duties. Responsibilities generally include tracking and monitoring various required documents, preparing, analyzing, and distributing reports.
- High School diploma and one (1) to three (3) years of administrative office experience or any equivalent combination of acceptable training and experience which has provided the knowledge, skills and abilities necessary to perform the responsibilities of the position.
- Thorough working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Work harmoniously with professionals and non-professionals.
- Exhibit patience, tact, and a professional manner when conducting business.
- Ability to provide leadership, establish and maintain effective working relationship with staff members, other agencies, institutions and the public.
- Possess excellent organizational skills
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Answer incoming telephone calls on a multi-line phone system.
- Courteously greet all persons calling or visiting the office, providing information or guidance as appropriate.
- Maintains a sufficient inventory of general office supplies to ensure effective operations. Ensure that the office equipment is maintained in a fully functional and efficient manner.
- Process record and reconcile financial documentation including purchase requisitions, purchase orders and invoices.
- Assists the workforce team with new hire offers and the pre-employment process.
- Attend in person or virtual job fairs as requested.
- Tracks employee required clearances and evaluations.
- Assists with scheduling and administering pre-employment assessments.
- Prepare and distribute various correspondences that can be highly sensitive and/or deadline specific.
- Prepare and distribute monthly position control and perfect attendance reports.
- Track and assist with exit interviews.
- Schedules and monitors employee personnel file reviews.
- Responsible for converting hard copy documents into a digital format (Laserfiche). This duty will include document prep by disassembling and reassembling the documents.
- Review scanned images for quality and verifies that all pages have been scanned.
- Reviews pre-employment screening invoices and processes them for payment.
- Reviews temporary agency invoices and forwards to appropriate department for payment.
- Sorts and distributes mail on a daily basis.
- Assist with the day-to day efficient operation of the HR office and perform general clerical duties to include but not limited to: scanning, photocopying, faxing, mailing, and filing.
- Other reasonable duties as assigned.
General Requirements & Skills
Ways to Apply:
- CALL TODAY FOR A PHONE INTERVIEW 717-718-HIRE (4473)
- Resumes may be emailed to Jobs.YorkPA@ExpressPros.com
- Stop by our York office: 2210 E. Market St. York, Pa 17402 Or Hanover: 11 Carlisle Street, Suite 205, Hanover, PA 17331
About Express Employment Professionals:
Express can help you find the type of job that is a perfect fit for your needs and abilities, and you’ll never pay a fee for our services and support. Whether you’re looking for a full-time position, part-time work, or a more flexible schedule, Express can place you in a wide range of jobs that meet your employment goals including Administrative, Commercial, and Professional positions. Benefits available to Eligible Express Associates:
- Medical Plan/Dental Plan
- EAP (Employee Assistance Program)
- Holiday Pay (6 Days Observed)
- 401 (k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Vision/Eyewear Plan
- Vacation Pay
- Life Insurance
- Prescription Drug Reimbursement
- Short-Term Disability
- Referral Bonuses
For a complete listing of all open positions, visit www.expresspros.com