Shipley Energy is looking for a Residential Service Technician to join our Home Services team. In this role, you will be responsible for the diagnosing, repairing, inspecting, and performing preventative maintenance of heating and cooling equipment.
- Diagnose and repair residential oil and gas heating equipment
- Assist with air conditioning inspections and the diagnose and repair of residential air conditioning and heat pump units
- Complete residential preventative maintenance on heating and cooling equipment
- Provide all customers with consistent, quality service in accordance with company procedure
- Perform regular vehicle maintenance checks and maintain a clean vehicle at all times
- Perform all duties in a safe manner ensuring incident-free operations
Here at Shipley Energy, you are more than just an employee, you are part of a team. A team that values a family and work life balance with 20 days paid time off, paid company holidays, and remote and hybrid workstyle. We encourage personal growth and development with a robust tuition reimbursement program and always look to promote from within. Your financial future is also of great importance with a comprehensive benefits package and 30% 401K company match. Come join us and be a part of a culture that values career development where full potential can be met, excellence is recognized and rewarded, and the safety and wellbeing of team members comes first. We look forward to meeting you and welcoming you to the Shipley Energy team.
General Requirements & Skills
- Technician school certification or equivalent experience
- EPA Type 1 and Type 2 certification
- Demonstrated ability to provide routine maintenance on residential HVAC equipment
- Able to diagnose and repair routine problems on HVAC residential equipment with minimal supervision
- Able to be on the “on call” schedule including evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Valid driver’s license
- Ability to meet the physical demand of the position