- $1,000 Sign-on Bonus; paid upon successful completion of the 90-day introductory period; must have been hired after 5/19/22, and before 10/31/22.
- Full-time, salaried, exempt position in the Quality & Compliance Dept.
- 40 hours/week; $892/week to start; an additional $0.75/hour increase upon successful completion of a 90-day introductory period
- Primary responsibilities include
- Serving as a Point Person for Incident Management
- Shared responsibility to be on-call for reportable incidents
- Fulfill role of Certified Investigator
- Close monitoring of medication errors and medical related reportable incidents to ensure the health, safety and welfare of individuals in the day and residential programs
General Requirements & Skills
- Must meet the following criteria, necessary to become a certified investigator:
- High School diploma or G.E.D.
- 21 years of age or older
- Meet the criminal background requirement of the Older Adults Protective Services Act and, if applicable, the Child Protective Services Law
- ODP Certified Investigator Certificate to be completed within Introductory period
- ODP Quality Management Certificate to be completed within Introductory period
- Successfully complete the entire four days of certification training and pass the exam
- Minimum of three years of experience working with MH/IDD population
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and at least 3 years of good driving experience with your license, and must meet our driver eligibility criteria
- Basic computer skills required