- Seeking Mechanical Assemblers to build refrigeration equipment for containers. This position provides support for assembling and making electrical connections on refrigeration unit frames and installing components such as coils, compressors, motors, blowers, control boxes, and fans into the frames.
- If qualified, also complete refrigeration piping assemblies or systems, both mechanically and incorporating refrigeration system brazing techniques.
- The position requires an individual to follow established work instructions on a wide variety of units.
- The Assemblers will take direction from supervisors, work cooperatively with co-workers, and demonstrate a strong interest and commitment to quality of work.
General Requirements & Skills
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should be detail-oriented and able to read and interpret documents such as assembly drawings, work instructions, and safety rules.
- Experience in mechanical assembly of refrigeration components preferred. Requires experience with basic hand tools and mechanical assembly work along with a high school diploma or GED.
- Mechanical assembly: 1 year (Minimum Required)
- Refrigeration system Brazing a plus