Hours: 2nd shift: Mon-Thurs 3:30p-2am
Dress code: Jeans, t-shirt, steel toed shoes, NO jewelry, nothing with holes, rips, tears or with profanity on it or offensive
Length of assignment: Evaluation hire depending on job performance, attitude, and attendance
Essentials Functions of the Job:
- Set up machine (s) according to the work order.
- Bend Metal to match blueprints.
- Run production.
- Program machine as directed.
- Follow safety measures.
Ways to Apply:
- CALL TODAY FOR A PHONE INTERVIEW 717-718-HIRE (4473)
- Resumes may be emailed to Jobs.YorkPA@ExpressPros.com
- Stop by our office at 2210 E. Market St. York, Pa 17402
About Express Employment Professionals:
Express can help you find the type of job that is a perfect fit for your needs and abilities, and you’ll never pay a fee for our services and support. Whether you’re looking for a full-time position, part-time work, or a more flexible schedule, Express can place you in a wide range of jobs that meet your employment goals including Administrative, Commercial, and Professional positions. Benefits available to Eligible Express Associates:
- Medical Plan/Dental Plan
- EAP (Employee Assistance Program)
- Holiday Pay (6 Days Observed)
- 401 (k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Vision/Eyewear Plan
- Vacation Pay
- Life Insurance
- Prescription Drug Reimbursement
- Short-Term Disability
- Referral Bonuses
For a complete listing of all open positions, visit www.expresspros.com
General Requirements & Skills
Essential Job Requirements (Background/Skill/Training):
- Ability to read blueprints.
- Ability to read tape measure accurately.
- Ability to use calipers.
- Ability to follow safety measures as directed.
The work is primarily performed in a non-temperature controlled; smoke-free manufacturing environment. Noise level is moderate to loud. The individual is exposed to extremes in temperature on a regular basis. Employee is always required to wear designated PPE while in the plant. Work may be performed near equipment with moving parts or require use of some chemicals.