Keystone Kidspace is a dynamic creative educational environment for children and families throughout Central PA. This Program Coordinator will provide logistics and coordination support for the Creatives-in-Residence and the Executive Director. This is the person who keeps the wheels moving at Keystone Kidspace. Responsibilities will include support for Creative Staff for logistics, scheduling and management and Executive Director for fundraising and general admin. * Some weekend, evening hours may be required.
- Provide organizational support for the Creatives-in-Residence
- Assist in recruiting and scheduling outside partners (calendar, materials, payments)
- Help recruit, train hourly staff and volunteers
- Maintain database of staff/volunteer background checks
- Facilitate bookings for birthday parties (secure “concierge” and coordinate set up)
- Coordinate outside event rentals (manage schedule, secure staff and coordinate set up)
- Manage donor database
- Enter and categorize all donations, track pledge payments, send all donation acknowledgements and pledge reminders
- Work with ED to coordinate donor appreciation events
- Manage inventory and order supplies
- CRM database management (donors, members, visitors, volunteers, mailing list, etc.)
- Order/produce materials as appropriate—flyers, mailers, program instructions, etc.
- Front desk duties as assigned
- Basic marketing design skills a plus
Send inquiries, resume/qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org