Join Community Services Group (CSG), a Certified B Corporation, as a Program Supervisor for our Adult Intellectual & Developmental Disabilities (IDD) Community Home Services in York, PA and find meaning in your work every day.
As a Program Supervisor, you are responsible for the daily operation of a community home for individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities. You are also responsible for the delegation of work, assignment of duties, completion of tasks of direct support staff and for supporting the principles and values of self-determination, in accordance with Community Services Group policies and applicable regulations.
This position offers:
- $16.00 per hour.
- Full-Time (40 hours per week) schedule.
- A great opportunity to grow your career in human services.
CSG offers Health Insurance & Benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, Prescription, Vision & Life Insurance - Available for employees, spouses and domestic partners who qualify.
- Generous Paid Time Off & Other Paid Leave.
- Extensive paid training with an assigned Mentor.
- Career Development Opportunities.
- Wellness Programs and Reimbursement.
- Up-to-date, user friendly technology and in-house IT support.
- 401K with employer match, Tuition Assistance & More!
Health Insurance & Benefits availability will vary.
Become a valued member of the CSG Team. Together, we are a force for good!
Like other healthcare organizations, we provide essential services to individuals and we will continue to serve and to hire during the COVID-19 pandemic while providing a safe and stable work environment for our team.
Community Services Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer supporting Workforce Diversity.
General Requirements & Skills
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 1 year working experience in programs for individuals with mental illness or intellectual and developmental disabilities.
- Ability to work flexible hours to meet individual's and program's needs.
- Valid driver's license and the willingness to transport individuals within the community in personal or CSG vehicles, including passenger vans.
- Ability to obtain clearances as defined by regulations.