Bickel's Snack Foods (a Hanover Foods company) is currently seeking a Quality Assurance Technician for 1st and 2nd shift. The Quality Assurance Technician performs accurate analytical tests at specific intervals to assess the quality of raw materials, products, and adequacy of packaging.
- Perform accurate analytical tests at the specified intervals to assess the quality of raw materials, products and adequacy of packaging.
- Report analytical results to Production Supervisor on a regular basis.
- Inform Production Supervisor immediately upon identifying a problem.
- Closely monitor products during the times corrective steps are being taken, retesting the product to determine its acceptability.
- If Production Supervisor or Leadperson is unavailable, the Quality Control Technician may direct the Machine Operator to make appropriate adjustments.
- Place products on hold which are substandard and require
- Management inspection to determine their disposition.
Check that product to be reworked is handled properly and that products to be discarded are disposed of properly.
- Monitor the sanitation and product hazards present on the production lines and in the storage areas.
- Complete and maintain accurate reports as required.
- Help in obtaining sales samples and their subsequent shipment.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Supervisor.
Bickel's Snack Foods (a Hanover Foods company) offers a salary commensurate with experience and a full benefit package including medical, dental, prescription drug and a 401(k) retirement plan.
Bickel's Snack Foods (a Hanover Foods company) is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
General Requirements & Skills
- Previous experience working in Quality Assurance or related field
- Basic math skills
- Good communication skills