Join a team delivering top quality custom precision products in a climate-controlled environment. We offer a 4-day work week, competitive salary & benefits, Health Insurance and HSA, 401K & more.
Are you proud of American ingenuity and energized by the chance to grow U.S. manufacturing? We are a small yet growing ISO-certified manufacturing company with a reputation for high quality, high precision products and services. We aspire to greatness for our company and the critical needs U.S. military and commercial clients we serve. We seek trained production professionals who desire a challenging, fulfilling career and can help us thrive.
We are looking for a hands-on person who:
- is excited to join a team-oriented Quality Department that champions excellence in our products and processes
- is eager to learn and grow as an individual and as part of a team
- is interested in producing high-precision, custom parts
- possesses curiosity, runs toward challenges and has a persistent desire to grow and learn
- sees no task as too big or small
- can work independently, managing day-to-day responsibilities while also
contributing to team efforts to improve our systems and processes
- is a confident, positive contributor in building an excellent culture
- has a high standard of excellence yet can roll up your sleeves and do what’s needed to get us there
- possesses a great blend of administrative, interpersonal, and technical skills
- has some experience with various inspection techniques and is able to interpret technical drawings/GD&T
We have an immediate opening for a Quality Lead. Primary job responsibilities include:
- Proactively Manage Project Quality Requirements
- Create Inspection Data Sheets (IDS); specify the use of gages, measuring devices and testing equipment used to determine acceptability of productive material
- Project Quality Data Packages: Review contract quality requirements and create an initial outline to provide Project Managers; collaborate with PMs to complete and review the final Data Package
- Create internal Certificates of Conformance
- Provide Bubble Drawings when needed
- Support the Inspection Team to enable greater efficiency
- Review Completed Inspection Data Sheets, to include in-process verifications.
- Maintain the measurement and test equipment calibration program.
- Support Receipt Inspection; assure compliance to customer quality specifications, certifications, testing, and other contractual requirements
- Document Management: Scan and save quality documents into job folders.
- Receive parts into JobBoss.
- Advance our QMS
- Establish Work Instructions; work with cross-organizational teams to develop processes and author standards, guidelines, best practice documents, and other resources to support quality management.
- Provide support when required for the disposition of non-conforming material and assistance in root cause corrective action investigation
- Routinely update SOP's, procedures, and training materials to reflect continual improvement in quality requirements.
- Participate in internal audit group to assess compliance with requirements and identify good practices and areas for improvement.
A minimum of 1-3 years manufacturing experience required, either in machining/CNC machining, quality/inspection, or both. High school or technical school graduate required, additional education a plus.
If you fit the bill, we invite you to apply today.
Apply through Indeed or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Type: Full-time
We are fully operational but are closed to visitors at this time, so interviewees will be asked to sign our COVID-19 Visitor policy, which is designed to assure their safety and ours.