At Family First Health, our passion and culture is what sets us apart and creates a lasting impression in the community we serve.
A role with us is more than just a job. As a nurse at Family First Health, you are the heart of patient care. When respect, integrity, teamwork, and excellence guide your quality of care, you will be empowered to make an influential difference in the lives of all our patients. We are committed to helping RNs like you deepen your expertise and achieve your goals while still performing excellent patient care.
Join us and be a part of a team that strives for both quality care and strong patient engagement for our patients and their families.
- Attention to work-life balance
- 3 Weeks of Paid Vacation per year
- 6 Days Paid Sick Leave Time per year
- 4 Personal Days per year
- No Late Evenings or Weekend Hours
- Paid Time Off on Holidays
- Health, Dental, & Vision Insurance Plans
- Short/Long Term Disability and Life Insurance
- 403(b) Retirement Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement Opportunities
- Opportunity for growth and advancement
- And More!
General Requirements & Skills
RN Required Experience and Education:
- Prior experience in primary care preferred, but not required
- Valid license in the state of PA