- $2,000 Sign-on Bonus, $1,000 paid upon successful completion of the 90-day introductory period and then $1,000 paid after 6 months; must be hired on between 12/27/22 and 2/28/2023.
- Shadowfax is offering Credentialing for DSPs and Front Line Supervisors! Advance your career and earn an incentive bonus as each certification level is achieved. Certifications offered for DSPI, DSPII, DSPIII, and FLS.
- Part-time position, must work at least 20 hrs/wk, including periodic weekends
- $17.50/hr ($9.25/hr for sleep overnight shift); an additional $0.75/hr upon successful completion of the 90-day introductory period
- Provide ongoing direct care of individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities in a residential setting, including all aspects of personal care & safety
- Responsible to promote and support meaningful lifestyles of each individual.
Please apply directly at www.shadowfax.org
General Requirements & Skills
- High school diploma or GED required
- Basic computer skills required
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and at least 3 years of good driving experience with your license, and must meet our driver eligibility criteria