Hanover Foods Corporation is currently seeking a 3rd shift Sanitation Laborer. A Sanitation Laborer is responsible for cleaning an assigned production line in accordance with guidelines established by Management in a safe and productive manner, while maintaining predetermined quality standards.
- Clean all food processing equipment, and production areas involved in manufacturing systems in accordance with prescribed sanitation techniques and procedures.
- Operates lift truck when necessary and maintains daily checks on battery charge and hydraulic fluid of the vehicle.
- Reports any mechanical or safety problems to the Supervisor or Lead person.
- Adheres to common safety practices or rules including the wearing of protective equipment as required.
Hanover Foods Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
General Requirements & Skills
- Responsible for physically lifting up to 100 pounds as required.
- Basic Math Skills
- Ability to record data onto a spreadsheet.
- Ability to work with minimum Supervision
- Ability to communicate to Management and co-workers.
- Ability to work in all environments
- Ability to work overtime as required
- Must have good attendance record
- Previous experience working in food manufacturing preferred
You can apply online at www.hanoverfoods.com or in person at 1550 York St., Hanover - PA 17331