Provide care and guidance for children ages 6 to 12. Work collaboratively with the childcare team to provide a safe, nurturing environment in which all children feel welcomed and secure.
Hours available are from 6:00 AM – 6:00 PM; 29 Hours per Week; Days and Time are Flexible.
General Requirements & Skills
- High school diploma, plus 15 credits in Early Childhood Education, Elementary Education, Human Resources, or an equivalent field and one year experience working with children; or
- High school equivalent plus 30 credits in the above fields; or
- High School equivalent plus two years of experience working with young children.
- Must be able to lift at least 30 pounds
- Must be able to meet the physical demands of child caregiving