C.S. Davidson, Inc. is a multi-faceted consulting engineering firm providing a wide range of services to municipal and private clients. We are an employee-owned firm based in South Central PA with offices in York, Gettysburg, and Lancaster. Our firm is efficiently staffed with 85 employees dedicated to helping our clients preserve, manage, and construct a better world.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Software Design Engineer who thrives in a collaborative environment. As a member of this team, you will work with the Software Design team to design, develop, test, and support our custom software applications.
Education and Professional Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Minimum 2 years of experience in programming and/or software development
- Skills in designing and building full stack, web-based, and database software
- Ability to problem solve and troubleshoot technical challenges
- Experience with database concepts, business process flow, business intelligence, and software installation
- Effective customer service skills
C.S. Davidson, Inc. has been in business since 1923. Our employees are proud to be part of a team dedicated to finding solutions that continually improve our local communities. If you are motivated and seek opportunities for growth, you may be a great fit for our team. Our success is shared with our employee-owners through competitive wages, paid vacation and sick time, and other benefits. In addition, we established 401(k), Profit Sharing, and ESOP plans to provide retirement income and long-term financial security. Visit our website at www.csdavidson.com to learn more about our tradition of investing in our communities. Send your cover letter and resume to Deena Trebilcock, Human Resource Manager, at email@example.com. C.S. Davidson, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.