As the global experts in communication, monitoring and control for industrial automation, Red Lion has been delivering innovative solutions to customers for forty years. Our award-winning technology enables companies worldwide to gain real-time data visibility that drives productivity. Product brands include Red Lion, Sixnet and N-Tron. With headquarters in York, Pennsylvania, the company has offices across the Americas, Asia-Pacific and Europe. Visit us at www.redlion.net.
The Surface Mount Technology (SMT) Operator utilizes automated equipment to create printed circuit board assembly for industrial display and control equipment, human machine interface, electronic components and subassemblies. All shifts are available. Signing bonuses will apply up to $750.
Essential Job Functions
- Reads assembly set-up instructions for automated Surface Mount Technology (SMT) machine
- Set up assembly line and automated machine including the mechanical setup and program design requirements
- Perform first article inspection including the bill of material, drawings, and printed circuit board guide review
- Adjust parameters on the line based on checking the production parameters
- Ensure proper and efficient utilization of raw materials
- Inspect the products for quality
- Endorse, support, model the Company's core values of:
- Be True
- Own It
- Aim High
General Requirements & Skills
- High school diploma/G.E.D.
- Experience working in a manufacturing facility.
- Experience operating automated equipment.
- Experience with or obtain certifications in IPC.
- Experience with soldering.
Behaviors for Success
- Endorse, support, and model the Company’s core values of Absolute Integrity, Empowerment, Customer Focus, Restless Innovation, and High Performance
- Have the ability to read and interpret documents and the ability to write routine reports
- Have the ability to do basic math and the ability to read a measurement scale
- Careful attention to detail, observant to issues, pro-actively addresses issues
- Good attendance history
- Demonstrated problem-solving and analytical skills. Ability to pay attention to detail and accuracy.
- Desire and ability to work in a fast-paced environment and prioritize while multi-tasking
- Ability to work and function independently with high degree of accuracy
- Machine Operation - Novice
- Soldering - Novice
- Assembly - Novice
Innovative: Consistently introduces new ideas and demonstrates original thinking
Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
High School or better.
1 year: Manufacturing Experience
Licenses & Certifications (Preferred)
IPC Printed Circuit Brd