Shipley Energy is looking for a CDL A Fuel Driver to join our team!
Shift 4pm - 4am
Benefits: Medical, Dental, and Vision 1st of the month after you start
PTO: 20 days/year
Shipley Energy is a family-oriented company that values training and development for all Team Members. We offer competitive pay starting at $26 an hour AND you are home every day!
- Complete all required paperwork to include pre-trip and post trip inspection forms daily
- Enter and log all driving data into the on-board computer.
- Keep a clean vehicle at all times and ensure that equipment is properly stored and serviced
- Be friendly and courteous to all customers while operating the vehicle and follow the rules of the road
- Perform all duties in a safe manner ensuring incident-free operations
- Report any unsafe problems, conditions, or practices to the Transport Dispatchers or Manager of Transportation Operations
Here at Shipley Energy, you are more than just an employee, you are part of a team. A team that values a family and work life balance with 20 days paid time off, paid company holidays, and remote and hybrid workstyle. We encourage personal growth and development with a robust tuition reimbursement program and always look to promote from within. Your financial future is also of great importance with a comprehensive benefits package and 30% 401K company match. Come join us and be a part of a culture that values career development where full potential can be met, excellence is recognized and rewarded, and the safety and wellbeing of team members comes first. We look forward to meeting you and welcoming you to the Shipley Energy team.
General Requirements & Skills
- Valid CDL A with Tanker and Hazmat endorsement
- 1-3 years experience preferred
- 21 years of age according to DOT requirements
- Ability to perform and meet the physical demands of the role