East York, 17402 - Location
- Reading blueprints and drawings and align components using tape measures, squares, clamps & etc. to plan layout and welding procedure.
- Setting up components for welding according to specifications and determine appropriate welding equipment or method based on requirements.
- Operate and maintain electrical and hand tools equipment (saws, squares, grinders & etc.)
- Maintain a high level of workplace organization and maintain equipment for a clean safe work environment.
General Requirements & Skills
- Detail oriented.
- Proficient in math skills
- 2- 3 years welding job experience is preferred.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Perform any related functions as required.