1st Monday - Friday, 6:00am-2:30pm
2nd Monday-Friday, 2:30 to 11:00PM
Dress code: Jeans or workpants- no shorts, leggings, capris, t-shirt, tank tops must have at least 2-inch straps. Steel toed boots, NO jewelry, nothing with holes, rips, tears or with profanity on it or offensive
Length of assignment: Evaluation hire depending on job performance, attitude, and attendance
Job Responsibilities & Qualifications:
Perform flat, vertical, overhead, and horizontal fillet and tack welds as defined under the CWB requirements to weld Entrance Jambs and Doors, Cabs and any miscellaneous non – structural parts. Perform spot welding on structural components.
Over 3 months up to and including 12 months welding experience.
- Interpret drawings to determine welding requirements and dimension specifications
- Move material to and from workstation.
- Perform flat, vertical, overhead, and horizontal fillet and tack welding on Entrance Jambs and Doors, Cabs and any miscellaneous non – structural parts.
- Spot weld structural components.
- Pass all required CWB weld tests for thickness range of the product listed above.
- Use fixtures and clamps to stabilize parts during the welding process.
- Perform pre-work and post-work quality check to ensure quality of product meet parts specifications.
- Remove burrs and sharp edges by grinding or filing.
- Inspect quality of welds and product dimensions before delivering to the next work area.
- Must be able to lift 50lbs.
General Requirements & Skills
Ways to Apply:
- CALL TODAY FOR A PHONE INTERVIEW 717-718-HIRE (4473)
- Resumes may be emailed to Jobs.YorkPA@ExpressPros.com
- Stop by our York office: 2210 E. Market St. York, Pa 17402 Or Hanover: 11 Carlisle Street, Suite 205, Hanover, PA 17331
About Express Employment Professionals:
Express can help you find the type of job that is a perfect fit for your needs and abilities, and you’ll never pay a fee for our services and support. Whether you’re looking for a full-time position, part-time work, or a more flexible schedule, Express can place you in a wide range of jobs that meet your employment goals including Administrative, Commercial, and Professional positions. Benefits available to Eligible Express Associates:
- Medical Plan/Dental Plan
- EAP (Employee Assistance Program)
- Holiday Pay (6 Days Observed)
- 401 (k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Vision/Eyewear Plan
- Vacation Pay
- Life Insurance
- Prescription Drug Reimbursement
- Short-Term Disability
- Referral Bonuses
For a complete listing of all open positions, visit www.expresspros.com