A LITTLE ABOUT THE POSITION
Provide confidential administrative support to the Executive Leadership Team and support various YCEA departments and initiatives as #WeMakeThings happen in York County.
You must have a strong ability to multi-task, meet deadlines, work independently, and prioritize multiple projects with excellent attention to detail.
You would join the Operations department, which is responsible for accounting, human resources, and administration for YCEA and its related entities. This position reports to the Vice President Operations & CFO and works closely with the President & CEO and other executive staff. This individual will provide support to all departments.
HERE’S SOME OF THE DAY-TO-DAY DUTIES
- Receive, vet, and prioritize inquiries, meeting requests, and correspondence.
- Maintain and oversee the President & CEO and other members of the Executive Leadership Team’s scheduling, correspondence and speaking engagements.
- Provide administration for YCEA’s Board of Directors, and affiliated board of directors for other legal entities that the YCEA works closely with, this requires scheduling and attending meetings, ensuring timely preparation and distribution of meeting materials, such as agendas, financial reports, etcetera, recording and preparing meeting minutes.
- Support YCEA team with various events, programs, and projects.
- Direct incoming calls and information requests to appropriate YCEA staff, members, and partners, or external organizations.
- Greet and assist YCEA and tenant guests.
- Process accounts payable invoices for multiple entities and assist with other accounting tasks as assigned.
- Perform other duties as required.
WHY WORK FOR US?
We #MakeThingsHappen in YoCo! We have a great team and our job is to wake up daily and make positive change occur across our County.
We offer competitive benefits that include healthcare, a retirement plan, paid parental leave, and tuition reimbursement. We respect that your personal time is important, that is why we offer paid time off and vacation leave and encourage you to utilize it. We respect and encourage community volunteer involvement.
WE ARE A WELCOMING WORKPLACE
The York County Economic Alliance is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to cultivating an environment where all voices are welcomed, celebrated and treated with respect. Our mission is to create equitable economic prosperity. Read about our Economic Equity Plan here.
Our organization is dedicated to provide opportunities to all employees and applicants. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protecting employees and applicants under the law.
General Requirements & Skills
WHAT BACKGROUND YOU’LL NEED
- BS/BA degree preferred.
- 5-7 years of experience preferred.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to be detail oriented, flexible, work under pressure and meet numerous deadlines.
- Ability to communicate professionally and effectively with colleagues, stakeholders, volunteers, and the public.
- Proficient computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office Products.
- Ability to maintain confidential information.