Join Community Services Group (CSG), a Certified B Corporation, as a Behavioral Health Advisor for our Adult Mental Health Services Long Term Structured Residence (LTSR) Program in Spring Grove, PA and find meaning in your work every day.
As a Behavioral Health Advisor, you have the opportunity to assist individuals with mental health diagnoses to live more independently and to adjust to life as an independent member of the community while integrating the philosophies of recovery and resiliency. You will also:
- Participate in the development and implementation of each individual's Treatment/Support/Recovery Plan.
- Assist individuals where applicable in the management of the symptoms of their mental illness and establishing their own recovery plan.
- Assist individuals in the development of appropriate skill building necessary for living independently in the community.
- Utilize community resources to promote community integration, independence, and interdependence.
- Prepare meals, including individuals when regulations allow.
- Transport individuals to services, appointments, and community outings in personal or CSG vehicles and assists individuals in and out of vehicles.
- Assist in the daily operation and cleaning of the residence to maintain a healthy and safe environment.
This position offers:
- Hourly Rate: $14.50 per hour; Awake Overnight: $15.00 per hour; PRN: $14.00 per hour.
- Schedules: Full-Time & PRN (Flexible) - Weekday (Afternoon/Evening), Overnight (Awake) & Weekend Hours.
- A great opportunity to start your career in human services - mentoring & paid training.
CSG offers Health Insurance & Benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, Prescription, Vision & Life Insurance - Available for employees, spouses and domestic partners who qualify.
- Generous Paid Time Off & Other Paid Leave.
- Extensive paid training with an assigned Mentor.
- Career Development Opportunities.
- Wellness Programs and Reimbursement.
- Up-to-date, user friendly technology and in-house IT support.
- 401K with employer match, Tuition Assistance & More!
Health Insurance & Benefits availability will vary.
Become a valued member of the CSG Team. Together, we are a force for good!
Like other healthcare organizations, we provide essential services to individuals and we will continue to serve and to hire during the COVID-19 pandemic while providing a safe and stable work environment for our team.
Community Services Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer supporting Workforce Diversity.
General Requirements & Skills
- High school diploma or equivalency and 12 semester hours of college training in a mental illness related field; OR High school diploma or equivalency and 6 month of formal training in mental illness or related field.
- Ability to work flexible hours outside of regular scheduled hours and travel to other local programs.
- Valid driver's license and the willingness to transport individuals within the community in personal or CSG vehicles.
- Ability to obtain clearances as defined by regulations.