Responsible for processing customer transactions in an accurate, efficient, and customer-focused manner.
- Following bank policies and procedures, processes customer transactions, such as deposits and withdrawals.
- Builds brand awareness of Traditions Bank and its value proposition by providing exquisite and responsive customer service.
- Performs back counter duties as assigned, such as proving the ATM and scanning documents.
- Answers and screens phone calls, taking ownership of providing basic information and resolving customer problems.
- Resolves customer complaints in a professional and courteous manner and uses these opportunities to identify additional needs.
- Handles routine maintenance and other servicing issues. Answers general questions and routine research requests.
- Remains current on Traditions Bank products and services and their features and benefits.
- Listens carefully to customers to understand their financial needs and refers to team sales members as appropriate.
- Continually strives to meet organization goals: transaction quality, transaction efficiency, superior customer relations, customer education, teamwork, and creating positive memorable experiences for our customers.
- Builds brand awareness of Traditions Bank and its Value Proposition by providing exquisite and responsive customer service.
- Contributes to the team effort by performing other assigned duties as needed.
General Requirements & Skills
EDUCATION - High school diploma or equivalent is required.
- Able to work a flexible schedule, 24 hours per week, Monday - Saturday.
- Effective communication and outstanding customer relationship skills are required.
- Ability and desire to interact in a team environment and willingness to contribute to team efforts is essential.
- Strong attention to detail a must.
- Requires a high level of tact and integrity due to the regular exposure to confidential data.
- Willingness to suggest new services to customers is expected. Some retail experience preferred.
- Must have strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to travel in designated geographic regions needed.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, and Excel) as well as core operating systems.
- Must be able to lift bags of coins up to 20 lbs.