The Shadowfax Corporation is a private, non-profit human services agency that supports individuals with disabilities. Shadowfax strives to provide individuals with a supportive environment which cultivates trust, open communication, and teamwork. We encourage each person to become an active member of their community through volunteerism, employment and recreational activities. Self-determination is the guiding tool for each individual to live life to its fullest.
- $2,000.00 Sign-on Bonus for applicants hired between 5/19/22 and
6/26/2023. Paid upon completion of 90 days of employment
- Shadowfax is offering Credentialing for DSPs and Front Line Supervisors! Advance your career and earn an incentive bonus as each certification level is achieved. Certifications officered for DSPI, DSPII, DSPIII, and FLS.
- Full-time position, weekday hours
- $16.25/hr to start; an additional $0.75/hr upon successful completion of the 90-day introductory period
- Ensure the health, welfare, and safety of individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities, while promoting meaningful lifestyle choices through community activities and events; includes personal care
General Requirements & Skills
- High school diploma or GED required
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and at least 3 years of good driving experience with your license, and must meet our driver eligibility criteria
- Basic computer skills required