Children's Aid Society is seeking a Director of Clinical Services to lead and oversee the agency wide clinical programs as we expand our therapy services. The Director of Clinical Services works collaboratively with the Executive Director/CEO and the Leadership Team to develop, implement, and effectively perform the strategic goals of the organization.
Our Mission: Helping children and their families build stronger, healthier lives through compassionate and professional services.
Our Vision: All children are safe and feel loved.
- Be responsible for the oversight of the Clinical Services department at all centers; Set department goals and objectives and ensure successful achievement through delegation and support of the clinical and administrative teams
- Ensures business continuity and the organization’s compliance with licensing and certification requirements
- Responsible for hiring and training of Clinical Services department; Ensures the clinical services department has the proper staff and resources needed to operate effectively and efficiently; Conducts quarterly performance reviews for the Clinical Services department
- Acts as the primary liaison between the organization and other agencies in the mental health continuum (e.g. hospitals, community case management, etc.); Promotes and maintains positive relationships with other agencies and community partners
- Creates, develops, and launches new programs and services related to departmental and organizational goals. Creates short-term and long-term plans to execute the mission of the organization; Evaluates current services and assesses the need to extend, modify, or end services or benefits
- Competitive salary, flexible schedule with remote options and professional development opportunities
- Guaranteed clinical supervision and continuing education hours necessary for maintaining licensure and certification
- Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits with HRA; Retirement plan with contribution matching; Life, AD&D, STD, and LTD insurances
- Generous PTO, Personal Time and paid holidays
Diversity & Inclusion have always been key to our success. We are an Equal Opportunity employer, and our employees are people with different strengths, experiences, and backgrounds, who share a passion for improving people's lives. Diversity not only includes race and gender identity, but also age, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, religion, and many other parts of one’s identity. All our employee’s points of view are key to our success, and inclusion is everyone's responsibility.
General Requirements & Skills
Education & Experience:
- Doctoral Degree in Psychology (PhD or Psy. D)
- At least five (5) years’ experience working as a therapist or similar experience
- Completion of an accredited program with current certification and licensure as a Licensed Psychologist in the state of Pennsylvania
- At least two (2) years’ experience supervising a clinical services program including agency licensing (credentialing) and auditing experience
- Grant writing and program development experience