Children's Aid Society seeks a driven and compassionate Family Advocate in York, PA. This position will work with our Clinical Services team to build family resiliency, financial stability, better physical and mental health, improved child and parent behavioral management and stable housing.
Typical work schedule: Monday - Friday 9:00am - 5:00pm; 40hrs per week. Hybrid remote.
Our Mission: Empowering children and their families build stronger, healthier lives.
Our Vision: All children are safe and feel loved.
*Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Create, provide, and coordinate services and activities with families and communities that foster strength, healthy living and overall well-being.
- Provide family management counseling along with assistance with food, toiletries, clothing, toys, furniture, gas cards, etc. to help families living in poverty create stability in their life situation.
- Participate in the development and facilitation of special agency programs, such as The Incredible Years, Dina School and Parent Support Groups.
- Maintain accurate and complete case records and service documentation.
- Competitive salary and professional development opportunities
- Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits with HRA; Retirement plan with contribution matching; Life and AD&D insurance, STD/LTD
- Generous PTO, Personal Time and paid holidays; flexible scheduling and remote work
- A culture that appreciates and understands a healthy work-life balance
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Diversity & Inclusion are the keys to our success. We are an Equal Opportunity employer and our employees are people with different strengths, experiences and backgrounds, who share a passion for improving people's lives. Diversity not only includes race and gender identity, but also age, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, religion and many other parts of one’s identity. All of our employee’s points of view are key to our success, and inclusion is everyone's responsibility.
General Requirements & Skills
- Bachelor's Degree in Social Work, Psychology, Human Services, Rehabilitation Services, or similar
- At least 2 years’ experience working in Case Management
- Bilingual (preferred)
- Satisfactory Child Abuse History Clearance, PA State Background Check, FBI Criminal Background Check and NSOR Certificate