SpiriTrust Lutheran® seeks a Household Coordinator/Dietary Aide for The Village at Sprenkle
**SIGN ON BONUS AVAILABLE! $300 for FT and $150 for PT**
*This is a perfect position for someone who wants to work directly with residents in a variety of ways*
Part Time and Every Other Weekend Only Shifts Available!
*Weekend Shift Differential AND Evening Shift Differential included* (Up to $2.50/hr on top of base rate)
Education/Training: A high school diploma or equivalent required. Current CPR/AED certification (or obtaining certification within 30 days of hire)
- Assists as a Dietary Aide and helps serve residents their meals in the Dining Room
- Assists with light housekeeping duties; tidying up common areas.
- Supports delivery of quality of life to all residents - building a relationship with the residents
- May help facilitate transportation or accompany a resident to an appointment
- Participates in life enrichment activities to residents (games, crafts, live performances, outings)