Axiom Staffing is searching for a qualified and resourceful human resources generalist to support our department in ensuring smooth and efficient business operations. The human resources generalist will have both administrative and strategic responsibilities and will help with important functions such as staffing, training and development, and compensation and benefits.
- Assist in developing and executing personnel procedures and policies, and provide guidance and interpretation for business operations
- Participate in the development of HR objectives and systems, including metrics, queries, and ongoing reports for company requirements
- Assist in administering benefits, compensation, and employee performance programs
- Suggest new procedures and policies for improving employee experience as well as the efficiency of HR department and company
- Ensure compliance with local and national regulations and applicable employment laws, and update policies and procedures when necessary
- Prepare paperwork and schedules for a smooth new-hire onboarding process, coordinating with cross-functional departments to deliver an exceptional first-day experience
- Handle all administrative tasks for onboarding, new-hire orientations, and exit interviews, including data entry in human resources information systems (HRIS) and audits for accuracy and compliance
- Provide a dedicated and effective HR advisory service to employees that covers absence and health issues, conduct and capability, grievances, organizational change, and all other employee-relations matters
- Be the primary backup for payroll processing, including weekly updates to employee files, bonus/incentive pay, vacation/sick pay, expense reimbursements, hourly-employee validations, and benefits changes
- Assist in the communication, interpretation, and upkeep of the employee handbook, employee directory, and organizational chart, and contribute to policy development
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in human resources, business, or a related field
- Advanced knowledge of HRIS (Paylocity) and ability to learn new technical systems, when necessary
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, ethics, etc.
- Resourceful mindset and strong attention to detail
- Knowledge of national laws and regulations related to employment
- Aptitude for problem-solving and thorough knowledge of HR procedures and policiesThree ways to apply:
Submit resume this job posting.
Visit our website- https://hrcenter.tempworks.io/en/axiomstaffing/
Email resume to email@example.comAxiom Staffing Group is located at:471 Eisenhower Drive, Hanover, PA 17331
(We are in the Walmart Shopping Center)717-797-4026