- Repair and build quality pallets
- Able to build and repair pallets.
- Needs to meet quota expectations on repairing or assembling pallets.
- Follows instruction and direction from Plant Supervisor.
- Needs to have the ability to recognize different sizes of pallets.
- Be able to operate a nail gun, hammer, and other tools necessary to perform their job duties.
- Must wear personal protection equipment (PPE) and adhere to all safety regulations.
- Maintains a clean work area.
- Must be able to move and stack pallets.
- Performs other tasks and duties as directed by management.
- Ability to work in varying temperatures, depending upon season.
- Regularly standing for long periods of time, frequently lift up to 10 pounds. Bend, walk, pivot, and stoop. Good hand-eye coordination.
- Plant equipment, machinery
General Requirements & Skills
- Able to operate a nail gun and to follow instructions.
- High degree of attention required to prevent injury to self and others.
- Promote a safe work environment.
- Basic math skills.
- High School Diploma of equivalent