The Shadowfax Corporation is a private, non-profit human services agency that supports individuals with disabilities. Shadowfax strives to provide individuals with a supportive environment which cultivates trust, open communication, and teamwork. We encourage each person to become an active member of their community through volunteerism, employment and recreational activities. Self-determination is the guiding tool for each individual to live life to its fullest.
- $2,000 Sign-on Bonus, $1,000 paid upon successful completion of the 90-day introductory period and then $1,000 paid after 6 months; must be hired on between 12/27/22 and 6/26/2023.
- Shadowfax is offering Credentialing for DSPs and Front Line Supervisors! Advance your career and earn an incentive bonus as each certification level is achieved. Certifications offered for DSPI, DSPII, DSPIII, and FLS.
- Full-time position, 7 days on / 7 days off
- $17.50/hr to start; an additional $0.75/hr upon successful completion of the 90-day introductory period
- Direct care of individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities during the night
- Provide ongoing direct care of individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities in a residential setting. This includes all aspects of personal care and safety
- Responsible to promote and support meaningful lifestyles of each individual.
General Requirements & Skills
- High school diploma or GED required
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and at least 3 years of good driving experience with your license, and must meet our driver eligibility criteria
- Basic computer skills required